View Single Post
Old 14-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

I was in a pub last night and encountered a really puzzling conversation with a pinay that i was interested to pay the bar fine for her.

After about 1 1/2hrs of chatting and 2 LDs, there wasn't really much rubba and the pinay seemed not to take very much initiative to get touchy. I guess i am the type that wants to girl to be a little indicative that we can rubba a bit before i start to get my hands over her. However, we were enjoying talking to one another and she seemed like a really nice and hot lady. (The only lady that I feel dressed to kill in the pub and the feel of her seemed like someone who has high playability)

I decided to test water about the bar fine thing since i know some bros had paid bar fine to get ladies out of the pub before and that bar fine is a very common practice in pinay pubs.

me: Do you have a bar fine system here?

her: bar fine? What is that?

(I was a bit taken aback by the answer)

me: You know, in pubs like this which sells LD, the lady has to get certain number of points from LD per day... blah blah blah... the customer can pay a bar fine to get the lady out early.

her: Oh really? I have never heard of that!

(stunned again)

me: Yes, I was thinking if i could pay a bar fine to get you out so we could have some 'fun' outside

her: oh, i really don't know... we do not have such a system i guess, the points are just to divide the share of the drinks between us and the pub. I only know we have to accompany the customers to drink in this pub, that's all.

me: oh is it? Do you have other colleagues who were bar fined before? I am sure you have heard of it...

her: No, no... never heard of it here. I am new here too.

(i start to panic and get a little disappointed here. She was there for 1 month already and i could not believe she has not heard of bar fine from any of her colleagues)

I started to push the question a little and she seemed to suggest that she really has no idea about bar fine despite working in this line for at least 6 months before in another country. I said it was a very common practice in PH and she said she does not work as a bar hostess in PH before. Overall, i am very skeptical about her answers and the expression on her face.

She kept saying i could ask the manager about it as she had no idea at all.

me: So if i there is such a bar fine and i pay it for you, will you go out with me?

her: I don't know, you need to ask the manager...

So before i went off, i signaled to the manager for a chat about bar fine.

He told me there is a bar fine system in the pub and i could pay a certain amount to get the girl out. I questioned why that girl does not know that and he said maybe she was new.

What do you guys think of this?

Was it because the girls had to be discrete about it so they tend to act blur? Was it because she is actually on a 6-month working permit and does not entertain such bar fine requests? And she looks like those ladies that are very street smart.....

I am intending to pay the bar fine for her maybe next week, any advice? I am just afraid that she would be stunned and do not know what to do when i get her out. Talking about hotels may chase her away, haha. Or she may just reject the bar fine and that would make me very embarrassed and no face.