View Single Post
Old 20-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Agreed bro limborock! Well I must say thanks for the party man. Was fun rolling with you. Will get together again for sure!

A brief rundown of my night since am rushing off for a project. Started out somewhere in town. Went to this joint before. But had to leave the last time due to my friend not being interested. This time round, played it smart went in alone with another friend. Before heading in texted the girl and ask her to stand by. She actually agreed to wear something sexy. Brownie points for that indeed. In the bar, started off with me getting a coke. No questions asked, bought her a drink since i told her i'll come back for her last time round. After she got her drink we went to a corner and after all the grinding and kissing and touching, she pulled down my pants and started jerking me off. This went on for a good 15 to 20 mins. She was suggesting to go to the vip but i told her maybe next visit as i was going somewhere else after this. So after the HJ bought her another round and talked with her for a bit before leaving.

Round 2 in one of my fav joints. Saw my girl. Started hugging me and all. This place is pretty chilled. It's also around town. Just walking distance from the first place. Apparently my girl was busy with other customers so i told her it's ok go ahead. I took some time to chill with my buddies and catch up. Then came the sms from bro limborock. Hahahaha haven't met him before in person so i was like hell yea! We're gonna meet for sure! He told me the location and i got ready to leave. Told my girl and this is where, i felt a bit torn. Coz she told me she's gonna head up to malaysia for three days. Might or might not come back. I was kinda surprised and shocked. Now, bros here might murder me for this, but between me and her there was pretty strong chemistry. So much so, she was almost sad to see me go. We made out for quite a bit before i pulled away to say that i had to leave. Yea i know sounds corny and all but hey, i'm a die hard romantic so what the heck ey.

Anyways zoomed down to meet with bro limborock. Also in town. Had a blast at the place. There was a live band and well standard thing happened. Girls juuz zoomed in on the newcomers aka my friends and I. Knowing how they operate, i decided to play it smart and hold back. Bro limborock was well very busily entertaining "people" LOL. So, i looked and the band and... man the lead female vocalist was cute! Bar girls aside, i went straight to her. Sat her down, bought her a drink and got to know her a bit more personally.

Called it a night at around 4plus. To me, was a triple whammy! Was still within my budget and i didn't spend excessively, so it's all good!