View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Sian, watching old videos on GL houses now. I already missed out on the golden era where the girls can stand and solicit outside. I even saw one video that claim got one house full of only ladyboys. Damn.... I started chionging a few months before covid only, i really missed the train man. Now. is GL going to be closed forever?

I mean spas are great, but sometimes you want a nice bed and shower where you can pretend you are making love to a girlfriend. As a guy who's really bad with girls, GL was really a life savior. I still remember randomly choosing one thai (cat50 only some more!) who before we started, leaned over me and whispered in my ears "I want to eat you...". And one famous prc who i made out with for like 30 mins. And also one memorable thai super model water bed experience. jesus christ.

For guys like me who are ugly losers in real life, video games are no longer enough for us to escape. Without GL, need to go thailand which i dont dare to go alone and have no friends who i can go with. Spas and OT/PL/SSC ain't the same.

Sigh..