Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
saw one post mentioning that new normal may come next month, i wish to weigh in that this is highly idealistic... next month will only be the end of phase 2 heightened alert after which we will move into phase 2 then phase 3 heightened alert then phase 3.

so when will new normal arrive? Most likely it will be when more than 75% of the population are FULLY vaccinated, and the timeline for that is October 2021. Even then, I would not hold my breathe for activities to immediately resume as before, the govt will most likely open up in stage, heck, i think the legal red light district may even be opened up in phases, maybe 2-5 houses first then 5-10 houses then eventually all houses, and of course all the girls has to be fully vaccinated as well.
How to open red light district? dont get me wrong i not against it opening.
With sg standard abit also flare up , 50-1xx covid case see the media goes like crazy shooting the ktv girl like mad. you think gov will or want to handle the stress if something goes wrong? vaccine = immune.
If say must wear mask at all time ,no bj/bbbj at all u want? or inside room how to ensure? unless they totally stop testing and live with the virus and open up country then maybe got chance
With now keep testing with so high profile and tighten once cases is up, i dont see the chances