View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Went down this afternoon. Took a walk on level 3 and saw this syt in light pink mini dress. Saw a bangala talking to her so went for lily at level 2. Wanted to try another syt in white dress at level 2 but lily was just too amazing. She was in a hot pink dress today. Opted for a fj and was quoted $100. I laid on the bed naked and she was in her undies giving me a bbbj. Groped her lovely pair of C cups and fingered her tight pussy. Was given a cbj before the fj. Pumped her in missionary and watched her boobs produce waves.

Her ass was rather flat though thus went missionary all the way. I came on her boobs because it was just too amazing. Best milf i've had. She was quite chatty throughout. Sadly, she dont do hotel calls.

Will def rtf!

Total damage: $100 +$20tips.

I have answered most bros queries and hope i did not leave anyone out. Thanks and have a great thursday all!