Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
bro lysander,

Serious, ah?? that's the first place I went to when I asked the taxis to bring me to where the "girls" are!! But damn expensive place where you can get the PRC and Tan's girls dividing the whole club. Negotiation skills is greatly required.

bro Kongsamiya wouldn't prefer this place cause it's quite unnecessarily expensive. Rite, bro? I remember the admission fee alone is 70dhs. but a good place for eye-candy..kekeke.
You are right bro,
Now entrance is 85 dhs - which i can have 1 pack of whisky and 2 beer to go along in Admiral Plaza KTV and sing my heart out.

CO Lysander, I told u i want to rest last nite as I landed yesterday 4am. you know what, I was dead drank again at Admiral Plaza KTV, 7 whisky and 7 beer(atomic bomb) met a Sillipore bro who is on transit with his Malaysia Friend. Reached home 3 am again.They will be there tonite again, but i can't be there tonite as i have guest tonite from demark and they want to go jockey's and yoke club and maybe Cyclone (another heavy nite)