Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokochan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice from married bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Hey guys. So..there's just something I hope can learn from married bros here.

For me, I'm 31, and single. Previous relationship with fiancé failed and then I was like fuck it already. Just play...

so it's been 3 years of playing, fucking other girls, but I hope to also settle down, find my 1 partner, and have kids. I like kids, as much as the process of making one..

Was wondering when I'd stop playing. Sometimes when the music stops, I just have a feeling that all the girls im with right now are temporary and won't really stay at my side in the long run.

Career doing quite ok for now.

What was your journey and perspective like? Any advice for me would be appreciated..
Sometimes we go through diff stages in life. If you have feelings of them not being permanent, the chances are it won't be permanent.

If you do hope to settle down with a potential partner, I think the simplest thing to do is find someone you like and start and have the mindset of settling down rather than just having fun.

The feelings of this person is temp will still be there if its temp because u are not in love and more importantly, you don't find yourself wanting to commit.
When you are willing and ready to commit. I think the "fun" girls will likely to appeal less to you.

like oooo fun girl, nah. pass. kinda feeling.
Hope it helps