Old 10-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
emilee Strange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dilemma and need advice

whoa... deciding who to marry is wayyyy too difficult. i wonder how anyone gets married at all. :/

sorry that's not actually helpful advice, but i think you've already been given a lot of advice. some leans one way, and some leans the other, and i think a lot of it makes sense in its own way. i don't think there's any way to tell how the future will turn out...

i guess once you truly make a decision, commit fully to it, stop thinking about what-ifs and work on making it the best decision - otherwise you're always going to second-guess yourself. please try not to hurt anyone in the process.

There isn't going to be a PERFECT person, and there will always be someone better if you are looking for one. I think a relationship is a lot more than the absolute qualities of each person though - it's about the relationship BETWEEN people. It involves things you can work on (eg.
communication) and some things that are harder to work on (eg. chemistry?), and includes the time you have spent together, feelings you have exchanged, your shared history, and the willingness to sacrifice and do certain things for each other.

ehhh but what do i know... lol.