View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Napolygon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
'New Normal 2021' for global sex tourism...?

Hey bros,

Now that VTL is open a lot of possibilities presented. Planning a 3 month trip away from SG and intend to make full use of the world. Given that going back to SG w/o quarantine only requires you to spend 14 days prior in a VTL country, which includes US/UK, who have virtually zero countries on their no-go list, I am thinking of doing a grand tour that begins in SG, has a middle portion in a 3rd country before exiting via VTL country. The only bar to entry of course countries that do not let you in from SG or VTL country, which are mostly concentrated in Asia.

That said, in 2021 - where in the world are the best locations for quality of girls, quantity of choice, and most importantly - the combination of the two in price?

Last time it would have been unequivocally BKK - but that perpetual fortress won't be on our list. Thinking about Mexico or Colombia - or Prague. I'm wondering if you had 3K USD to blow in one month, and you wanted to spend as much time bonking as possible, where's the best?