View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
It individual lifestyle mah.

e.g.
$1600 if minus let say est. $50 for mobile and $300 for eat lunch dinner and $250 for public transport per mth = $1000 balance

For fuck sake.

$50 GL/Petain using $1000 cash on hand is can fuck 20 times per month. Heard GL also got OVN cheap cheap like $150? so maybe can become regular there too.

Using Dome1 $150 FL is can fuck at least 6 times for 90mins session if go for 60mins session maybe can clock 10times per month. If OVN is can do 2-3 times per month.

The bad is you can't have a girl live under one room with you. Living in the same room can fuck or not is another story.

ps.

oh ya, if use 1k budget, i think 1 month can go overseas holiday 2-3times at least and fuck girls overseas.
Haha... I have my own Regular to visit...
In Singapore , I have one, massage and bbbj with cim and service up there de, 110/1/1, no rush, but attitute might seen cold lah....

Vietnam BJ salon, I also have my regular, all CIM der. Cause of me being her regular, I can french her, play.with her... no FJ though... it a BJ only place... about 20-30sgd only