View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
She tells me that the lady boss is even better with dissolving aches and pains, maybe I’ll give her a go next time my shoulder aches.
I went back to the shop last night to try out the lady boss’ massage, luckily my previous ml wasn’t around and I didn’t have to explain why I am not going with her.. apparently she comes in only on certain days.

Anyway the lady boss really had skills on a different level! She could reach and activate different acupressure points really well, and when I told her of my shoulder issue she suggested I get a backpack instead, which really is sound advice.

So she asked me if I wanted to try the manhood therapy and I said yes.

Best. Sensations. Ever!! I was twitching and squirming the entire way through 30 minutes of heaven. She kept teasing me saying there was nothing I could do anyway to feel EVEN better than being massaged.

Left a very happy man, might alternate between my regular JG lady and this space moving forward.