View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hard and Healing in East

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
I went back to the shop last night to try out the lady boss’ massage, luckily my previous ml wasn’t around and I didn’t have to explain why I am not going with her.. apparently she comes in only on certain days.

Anyway the lady boss really had skills on a different level! She could reach and activate different acupressure points really well, and when I told her of my shoulder issue she suggested I get a backpack instead, which really is sound advice.

So she asked me if I wanted to try the manhood therapy and I said yes.

Best. Sensations. Ever!! I was twitching and squirming the entire way through 30 minutes of heaven. She kept teasing me saying there was nothing I could do anyway to feel EVEN better than being massaged.

Left a very happy man, might alternate between my regular JG lady and this space moving forward.
bro,can share?

will upz ur points in return.

TIA