View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
I think I shared the FR in another thread and also pm'ed many samsters the contact. There are 3 SPAs in that area, 2 are 正规(no hanky panky) ones and the 3rd one provide full set at $170 with capped BJ & FJ. Go after 5pm and get free car parking too...

The FL told me that all girls are 90s- 90后. All SYTs and new girls are coming. The FL who served me is so skillful & full of energy for a 20 min in 3 different positions.

Go and press the door bell as they can see you through the black glass one way mirror. Now I have 3 contacts of the SYTs FLs from there, can go for one after next...
So how’s the service there? Massage with bonk?

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR