View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
I think I shared the FR in another thread and also pm'ed many samsters the contact. There are 3 SPAs in that area, 2 are 正规(no hanky panky) ones and the 3rd one provide full set at $170 with capped BJ & FJ. Go after 5pm and get free car parking too...

The FL told me that all girls are 90s- 90后. All SYTs and new girls are coming. The FL who served me is so skillful & full of energy for a 20 min in 3 different positions.

Go and press the door bell as they can see you through the black glass one way mirror. Now I have 3 contacts of the SYTs FLs from there, can go for one after next...
Oh I thought that one is closed. Never see them open before. But 170 quite ex leh, the one I tried recently in another place is 100 bj with CIM, of cos is milf but still looks ok and meh very big, good suction.

Can’t forget the slutty look when I unload (best part is when I press her head down when unload, she put up token resistance but keep sucking and after unloading, she refuse to let go and continue, finally when she got up, it’s like those JAV scene when my army slowly dribble down from her mouth and she gave me a “you naughty boy” look), makes me think maybe once in a while going over Budget look for her is ok as she told me next time to spray on her face or breasts and she will show me different experience. Looking forward to see what she means