View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hard and Healing in East

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Last night needed a nice rub, but all the ladies in Lady L’s shop already booked or knocked off already.

Ventured along Sims Avenue and spotted this shop with a promo of $40 for first timer.. at the counter I asked if any ladies here knew how to JG, and was informed that one lady provides the service but there’s extra charges.

Thought I had the budget anyway, so why not right?

Was told to bathe then move to this “room” separated by curtains. The moment the ml came in and started pressing my back, I felt a bit regret - while it wasn’t a piano massage, the girl couldn’t press hard enough into my big frame. Even worse, after awhile, was asked to turn over and agreed on extra price.

Within a few moments, she wrapped her fingers around my little bro and started just jacking me off! D:

Sigh, reminder to bros that if you have a favourite shop, always respect the ladies’ work schedule and call ahead to make reservations
我同意你说的, sometimes adv booking may helps, allowing the ML to prepare too.