View Single Post
Old 28-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
FR on Maria

Had to chance to get into a bdsm session again - called up my contact and made arrangements... I was initially supposed to get a local Chinese girl, but she wasn't free so instead I was sent a girl from Uzbekistan by the name of Maria.

She arrived a little late, but wow - as I opened the door I felt that she was worth the wait... About 1.65m tall, Maria is a slim brunette with big boobs... They look like D-cups! She came in casual wear and changed to an evil-looking leather dress and I had to help her zip up cos her boobs were practically spilling out... And her legs - slim, long and smooth.... Well, she was wearing black stockings as I requested so they were smooth... Face-wise, an exotic look that can be expect of an Uzbek girl - she's supposed to have some Korean blood. The only drawback is that she doesn't look young. Looks about early 30s. But man, that body was designed by a sex maniac... Skin tone is tanned - more hispanic than caucasian looking.

As usual, I won't go into too much detail on the actual action. Suffice to say she's experienced, she's really into it and she's more the strict and commanding sort rather than dominant sexy siren... She's also strong and doesn't much hold back - I had marks after the session (damn, can't go spa for a couple of days!)... And she gave me quite the workout... More on that in the ratings below.

Overall, it was an enjoyable session. Comparable to the professionals I've tried in Europe, Australia and Japan. I think Evelyn is still more intuitive and more my type (sensual sexy siren), but my next target is that local Chinese girl I was initially supposed to get. That won't be for some time though - the damage is too high! Sigh, we bdsm punters get 'punished' in more ways than some might think....

Name: Maria
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Dressing: 9/10 (Black leather dress this time)
Foot/Heel Worship: 7/10 (very commanding)
Queening: N/A
Ass Worship: N/A
Punishment: 8/10 (whips)
Roleplay: 7/10 (strict and commanding yet sultry)
Strap-on play: 8/10 (she's likes it - goes hard)
Overall: 7.5/10 (strict session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $700 (still little expensive... )
RTF: Maybe after I have tried the other S'porean Chinese girl...