View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
My regular

L18H18G4
Looks: 8 (Fair complexions)
Body: 8
Boobs: C or D (Enhanced)
Bath: SOP
BJ: 9 Hot & cold(though capped but Cup your bro inside her mouth and still able to perform tongue twisting actions)
FJ: 9 (subjective, I like soft moans and gentle touchs from the gal. Can feel her moans are not fake)

I saw house 18 got some new gals, looks good and with fair skin but never got a chance to try. Maybe next if my regular is on MC again...
G4 complexion fair meh? Anyway, I consider her service not bad.

Only thing is that she smokes quite alot, think even in her room. So if you are those that cannot tahan cigarette smell, may be a problem.

Her attitude is quite ok also and she browse SBF also. When I was there and telling her how much I missed Wan G6, she can even quote my nick. LOL!!

Typical guy in Geylang.