View Single Post
Old 21-12-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Swinging Adventures on the High Seas

Well, its been a while since I have given any updates here. And for the simple reason that until earlier this year, all cruises were canceled due to the pandemic. And now, they have resumed full force. I will be venturing on my next sex cruise soon. Already have picked out my FWB to go with me. She is a former KC girl. And yes, I can say their bad reputation from those days are true. Having fucked a few of them... LOL. We will be on a regular cruise with a bunch of swinger couples. SO, unfortunately, the naughty activities will not be in the open. But nevertheless expecting to have quite a bit of fun on this cruise. There will be a total of 30 couples on this cruise, including us. I think we are the only Chinese couple. The rest are angmos from US and Canada. But its all good. I like angmo pussy anyway. Don't know how many angmo pussies I am going to fuck, but right now, guaranteed at least 3. LOL. Our group chat is starting to heat up. When I have time, I will post trip report when I come back. But might need more then a few days to recover from jet lag and fucking activities. LOL