Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1. Don't get married
2. Don't have children
3. Don't go into debt
4. Don't give women money
5. Always remember she is never yours, it is just your turn.

I can emphatise why you want women's company. My personal theory is that it has to do with one's childhood experiences. There are two potential problems I see with this behaviour.

Firstly, you may get KC trapped. Please don't ever get trapped. Read the 5 points that I posted above. Imagine you are a fish and you come across a fisherman's lure. Don't bite. Swim past the lure into the vast ocean.

The second problem is more subtle and I think you may not necessarily agree it is a problem at all. The problem is that you are spending a lot of time and resources on this behaviour and may neglect your own personal development. We need challenges in our lives in order to grow as a human being, to become closer to our inherent potential. To become a stronger man. However you are going back repeatedly to something that you feel very comfortable with. There is no growth there. Let me post you a question. What if one day you get retrenched or you become sick and cannot work and you have no more money to pay for women's company. How will you feel? You have been so used to paying for their services. Will you have the mental strength to bounce back from your setback? Do something uncomfortable this weekend. Don't pay for women's company. Do something physically challenging like going to the gym. See how you feel.