View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls love to BJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
According to my wife. it's not like or don't like to suck. it's the respond they are looking out for. like we licking them don't give us any pleasure at all, but we feel good when we know our women are being pleasured, and when we know our women are pleasured and horny, we ownself get more horny, and we want more and will do more, we slurp her juice we ass lick them, and not even think about hygiene right?. the girl have the same thought..

Hence. if she likes you, she will even rim your ass following through with your reaction. hence, say if you manage to get your cock in your girls mouth. How well she going to do it is how you will react.. if lay there relax enjoying a good suck.. likely not getting anymore.. But if you show her and reacted that you're feeling pleasured and feeling really high (Fake it if you have to), then she will go further.

and in the long run. if you reacted most pleasured when she suck you, then she will always suck and may come out with all kinds of technique, and it's not that she likes to suck cock, as she sucks because she likes you, she loves you, and want to pleasure you.
wow, bro !!...so well said n described by u ...that's exactly wat happens n how shiokk the gals n wives will feel when u lick their pussies n they bbbj u back in return

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor