View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post

Set your expectation right, and enjoy ...
There no expectation at all, no expectation no disappointment.

I only believe in pure effort .... If have to forcefully say what I expect from this Marriage.... it more like this....

Fantasy of having a 7/10 Wife(definitely with makeup bring up to 7.5/8.5) , that I can sleep with(both physical intimacy and literally sleeping beside) , and other romance fantasy and help to bring up my "Confidence or Ego" to certain extent, which include "Trophy Wife" that can show off.

So after Marriage, if I can really "Win her Heart" through effort and hard work, then this relationship might really work, provided I had 0 expectation in the first place and prepare for the worse outcome.

So the Loss here if it really happen will be a Divorce and contribute half salary to her due to Law.... However if it really went to the Gain side, I really get to fulfil all my "Frog craving for Swan Meat" Dream lor and really gain a Wife through Heart to Heart.