View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro electjoy, if you don't mind my asking, why have you quit the legal GL scene? Have you quit cheonging birds altogether? If so, what is your secret?
There are a combination of factors:
1) The significant improvement of sexual prowess of the legal one at home over the past year. (But frequency is limited to once a week, which is not bad by today's std - but I guess my optimal frequency is twice a week).
2) Quality of legal GL cat150 has deteriorated significantly over the past yrs.
3) Great diminishing satisfaction from the visits to GL (perhaps because I overdid during some weeks/mths)
4) Health was somewhat affected. (Mental/physical fitness seem to be drained at times althu dick strength continues to be there). Guess age is catching up.
5) I contemplated leaving the legal GL from Jan 2017 (after Yang Yang, ex-WL of 1606 departed). It took quite a while to pull the plug.

I had not completely stop cheonging - still visiting illegal PRC FL for fj and massages but at a very much reduced frequency. Happier thu. Guess the next step is ... (completely retire from cheonging outside/increase frequency of FL visits/combine FL & legal GL visits/return to legal GL visits only/increase sex frequency at home) Most likely it will be to completely retire from outside!