View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Thanks for the FR. I only had similar experiences with G25 on second return.

1st time standard SOP with CBJ.

2nd time, she warmed up and BBBJ. Agreed, she has a good height, a refreshing change for me.

Noticed another girl, i think her tag was 31, kept looking at me, she seems new, probably next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Sorry to hear that.

Had a good experience with G25.

Good height and Frame.. Like how tight her body is.

BBBJ for me was 8/10. Hardworking, does good alteenating speed and suction. She would tease my ass but no AR. While blowing she will use lube to rub my ass

She does this amazing twirlibg with her tongue over my cock head only and a few times I had to stop her as I nearly exploded.

I didnt plan to extend my time so after a long time blowing I suggested she slip on her high heels and let me doggy her from side bed while I stood on the floor next to bed.

She would arch her back and I get full view of her pussy and ass... Started slow pounding.. She eventually took over and just rocked back and forth while I stood there.. Amazing feeling.

As I didnt have much time, I pushed her to face down so I get maximum ass...pounded her until I came.

25 mins with mainly BBBJ and doggy with heels... Time and money well spent.