View Single Post
Old 15-05-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
i think there's this magazine..a free one which is distributed mainly at those train stations around the city loop on thursdays . The mag's City Weekly (not too sure) .. flip over to the last page, there's some ads on massages.. find one ad which goes something like "Docklands Massage" . I personally have tried this girl before. They are a group of PRC girls who operate from their private apartments in Docklands. I stopped after going once as I felt that it was rather unhygienic - u know wut i mean... PRC girls...
Thanks for the information. I've called those Dockland ones listed in the Melbourne Times. They're chinese massages, and they don't give away saying if they've got specials over the phone but the prices they're charging are quite a turn off. This was maybe in december or january, but I think they were somewhere around 100+ for half an hour. Even more expensive than the Rn'T joints, with no certainty of any specials included in the massage prices I never ventured down. But now you've confirmed it, care sharing what the damages are like? Is the tug included in the massage or do we have to pay more?