View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Planning to go BKK to find an ex-WL. Maybe even bao her whole day. Anyone know the rates for whole day of companionship ah?
Hard to answer such a question....depends on how you met her, how close are you with her, whether she is working and needs to be compensated, and what are you promising by spending the whole day with you.

You can always start with her LT rates first and see if she's willing. If you really like her and dun want to sound cheap by offering only her LT rates, can add 1-2k more to start
negotiation.

Sometimes when they agree to go with you and not talk about money upfront, but only ask for compensation when leaving, i will only offer what i paid her for LT previously. Tips would depend on how much i want to meet up again in future.

If an ex-WL never asks for money and we are not that close (like gik relationship), that is when i get worried cos they may a bigger agenda in mind....555. Just an old man sharing his limited experience