View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 09:10 AM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 6
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Unker @bedonij Wow…
in your original post you didn’t mention $150/HJ.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php...stcount=109877

A few days later THEN you mention need top up to $150
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php...stcount=110055
Your post not sugar coating?

I see this post when others visited Lily, mention dark skin etc
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php...stcount=110056
You cannot take negatives? need come out defend Lily?
Ok, this is really starting to get annoying. I won’t be replying anymore to anyone after this final clarification.

I linked directly to her page with her contact. I nv put her price in the MR here cuz how do i know she want charge u how much? If I say the price I get but then she charge u higher, end up also become my issue again? Not like I get anything out of it. But if she charges you lower, do I get a rebate from you? No what. Not my SOP to state price unless in PM lo.

Since you took the effort to go through my various posts, I hope you saw that I mentioned I first wrote in TPP ML HC thread. The post there, I wrote the price is considered on the high side.

Cuz I never state exact price become I’m sugar coating? I think liddat many posts here qualifies as such liao.

Sure there may be many cheaper alternatives. But I also never say she cheap or give that impression what.

What is wrong with me posting my own experience and MR? I kena zapped until tio moderated becuz of posting something I experienced. Dk issit clones or what. Quite cock up leh.

In PMs, I have shared, exchanged and asked for many different MLs/FLs contacts. But just cause I post my own MR here and tried to stand my grand, kena called out for sugar coating and being an OKT and zapped until one kind.

I post cuz who knows there’s someone with a similar preference? I try to practice safe sexual encounters and only go for HJs these days. Even though I know at these prices I can get full too. But I don’t mind.
And she is on my rotation list, there are some I go to that are cheaper too!

She ticked all of my boxes and the GFE was really good. It felt like my gf jerking me off. Tts why I motivated to post. Again, I repeat this is my own experience. It may or may not be yours.

If anyone interested to trade MLs around CBD or Chinatown area, can feel free to PM.

To those who upped me, thanks, I deeply appreciate the support. Probably helped me come out of moderation faster.

Last edited by bedonij; 06-08-2022 at 10:58 AM.