Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zennith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye1BJ View Post
I enquired from both Apple and Tonybkk during my last trip. Basically both need some basic information to help you find the lady you want, such as budget, date/time, ST/LT and duration, and any preference for lady (age, speak english, fair, syt etc). Once they have the required info, they will shortlist and send photos of available ladies for you to choose.

I ended up choosing Tonybkk bcos he found someone within my budget (7-8k) for a 5 hour ST session. I wanted to go rooftop bar and chill at bar, so brought the lady to those places, got to know her and back to room for a more intimate session. The whole session was like going out with gf rather than with FL from Thermae or bars where everything would feel rushed. The lady i book looked the same, but slightly more tanned than in photo.

Personally, if i just want service, i would just find lady from MP, Thermae or bars. If i want the GFE, i would consider booking again from Tonybkk. The pretty and classy ladies like those you see in G club or working as product models would need to pay more though. I guess either way, how the session would be also depends on chemistry with the lady.

Between Apple and Tonybkk, i find Apple more responsive to text, while Tonybkk was slightly cheaper. Both seem to recruit from similiar agencies as some ladies were offered by both parties, but they had different girls available too. So if i wanted to book lady last minute, Apple may be the only option as Tonybkk may not respond immediately. But if i know my plans early the day before, i would likely book Tonybkk since he offers better pricing and wider selection of ladies based on my needs.
Hi, can share contacts of Apple?