View Single Post
Old 16-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

This is a recap from a long thread on pcc with bras and panties...anyway i've done it once with my colleague's bra and not stranger...did it at her place during a gathering...i cannot explain why i did it...It so happen that as i was using her bathroom and I saw her worn bra in the laundry pail...It sort of unleash the hidden fetish in me..so I look closer at the pail and so happen that there are two bras in them...The top one is black and the other is white...As I delicately took up the first one I saw that the brand is Marks and Spencers...It the lacy one with a lot of frills..By now I am probably out of control and I started fantasing and gradually my pole is at full mast...quick look at the label and it shows 36C...without further ado I took the cups and took a deep breath...no doubt it still smell of her estee lauder perfume on those cups...i cannot believe that I am technically smelling her nipples...The effect on me is so overpowering and I started wanking...my heart beat was real fast when I am in the act as I am afriad that someone might start knocking on the door...however that its not a problem as I shot my load pretty quick and intense on the bathroom floor...freakin made me unload like never before...i've got kind of high and as well as also guilt feeling for doing such a perverse act...afterwhich I later clean up the floor and washed up...after that incident I still have the fantasy or urge to do it again whenever I saw her which kind of reminded me of her bra...Ever since then I didn;t have that opportunity anymore i.e. no more gathering at her place..Will I do that given another opportunity ? definite yes to be honest because the feeling is very very high and exciting. Better than straight sex IMO but no doubt very perverse.