View Single Post
Old 22-10-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
roylimhz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroylimhz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroylimhz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hey guys, anyone have any good experience with Alexandra at all? Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtowneating View Post
Rachel is terrible, very bad attitude, service is very rushed, she smokes and places smells like an ashtray. very fake round hard boobs, photos are not her, look with one eye there may be a slight resemblance...

DIVINE is very petite, very friendly, a bit passive, tight...good to chat too, though she does outcall only

ALEXANDRA - fake photos, looks 35+ i think, east European is correct, massive boobs, they are real. gave oil massage on back, quick bbbj and rushed fj.... i forgive the looks as she did look like a naughty dirty older woman....but the service was below par

MILF ASHLEY - she is real, looks like the photos, though i walked away as when she opened the door, she was hot, though you could see in the living room and there were kids playing. So i walked.... that is not right in anyway

as for the others, feesl like a lot of ads are recycled for past, some of them look ok but i do not get a good feeling to contact them.

choco coffee and amber are interesting, but never done yet

hope that helps.