Old 20-04-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
manmanduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Male being molested

I was thinking of my past being sexually abused by my own uncle when I was a boy. He can slipped in my bed and sneak his hand into my shorts and stroke my cock for hours in the night.

I can feel his completely naked body pressing my back, rubbing his cock again my number while toying and stroking my small hairless cock. Slowly my cock getting hard as my uncle stroke me for hours.

Before I can realized every night, I’m naked with my uncle on my bed. I detest the touch and kisses from him. Especially when he suck my cock. He would want me to do the same for him as he will push my head down and forced his cock into my mouth.

The urine smell from his cock irritate me and his precum taste fishy. I even hate it when he bath for me as his hands were all over my body and it’s usually done when he sat on a small stool in the bath room and I sat on his lap.

My uncle can spend the whole night having anal and oral sex with me. Sometimes he will bring me out in the middle of the night with his friends. My uncle will shared next with his 2 other friends. Sometimes in the public toilets, in the garden and occasionally at their friends house.

I hate the feelings when they took turn to have anal sex and oral sex with me. Several times, the 4 of us will squeezed into one cubicle completely naked rubbing & sucking each other cock. I was always sandwiched by them. Sometimes I cum several times because they will played with my cock for hours and having anal sex is just a norm.

Several times we went to my uncles friends house and they dress me up like a girl. They let me wear short skirt or some school girl uniform without underwear. I was to wear a wig and forced to dance on the dining table with short skirt and no underwear and they were laughing and taking photos with instant camera of me.

Sometimes I wore ballet dress and they cut a hole on my thoughts exposing my cock and I was to dance ballet on the table to amuse them.