View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Success or failure depends on the girls age...

Not sure why they go hard on their own country men but one thing I know, the US Govt pays PH for human trafficking prevention - so much so the PH BI even stops genuine workers going abroad, but lacking local agency - local agency fees not paid.

no worries. As said, cheap charlie me wont understand anybody paying 100K plus for sex
Taikor, of course will bring the young girl lah, I have no interest on the old aunty.

Along the trip with my girl, I found out that Philippines government is discouraging the citizen to travel abroad, my girl needs to pay a leaving fee (not the terminal fee nor airport tax), which only applicable to Filipino. The fee is crazy, 2+k pesos.

I am cheaper charlie, bringing the girl could actually save the spending. Assuming you bring the girl so sillypore for 2 weeks, you have two sex a day, eating at the hawker center and bringing her to the free tourist places won’t cost much, of course you have to bring her to some paid tourist spots like Universal Studio, but on another hand, you have the saving on hotel and spending in bar, which is the sizable portion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Can't they just travel separately? Just go through immigration individually and meet up inside cannot ah?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Cannot go out as tourists?
It is not that simple, girl needs to give the travel reason with proof.

It is not the simple saying of "I am visiting my relative or aunty in sillypore" and the immigration will let the girl pass through, much much more complex.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.