View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - Nha Trang Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
If you are going to Nha Trang, can also go Da lat together. Can escape the heat. You can travel by bus or train from saigon to nha trang. There is over night train. If you are bringing a girl from saigon, can take a soft berth cabin. Can do things while Commuting but is more expensive way la.
Hi, Bro thanks for the advice. Actually, I am more interested in HCM Saigon now cause the flight got direct at only $200 around there and no stupid transit waiting. I suppose the spending in HCM is also lower than in Nha Trang and girls also more cause Nha Trang is like a beach resort a pure tourist place for families like that. Going to Nha Trang is expensive as got a transit flight and a long waiting time. Plus the flight timing is not good compared to going HCM.

However, after ur recommendation of can go the by sleeper train, it is another thing already hehe. Can go HCM first to have fun then take the sleeper train to Nha Trang. Like that, I guess is cheaper and no need to waste time and even save money as u save one night of hotel as you sleep inside the train (so good u can sleep, save money and no waste time as u still need to the time to travel there) and the train going there is definitely cheaper than flight going there. Also thanks for recommending Da lat. However, from HCM to Nha Trang to Da lat I think need a lot of days. I think maybe next time when I have more leaves.

Bro can advise on the rate of the train, bus, soft berth cabin (haha never try banging on a train before) and the cost of playing there like bring a girl and girl cost etc. Thanks Newbie in Viet Scene as of now.