View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

FR for WH04 美美

looks – 6 (gotta say she has the plain jane PRC look and nothing really fabulous for me)
Boobs – 7 (personally i think 34C max, original with small nipple and areola)
Body – 7 (seems in every way average build to me)
BBBJ - 5 (i think she is rather greenhorn)
FJ - 8 (very reactive... love making with her wasn't dull)
GFE - 6 (we actually chat more like a fren and she asked about many issues as she is still relatively new to sillypore)
Service - 5 (well i think coz she is really new so dont expect too much service pattern from her )
Rtf - hmmm unlikely not coz she is bad tho

after trying a few cat150 lately i can start to understand about peeps complaining the quality of gl has dropped which i do agree

or was it also becoz the sharing has been alot lesser than the time i join venture into the GL scene

back then i took a few AP tries and all of them are easily a 8/10 in looks and boobs

after all these years playing in all sorts of different playground, i realise that cat150 gal is the only one that i have nv rtf any before lol