Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Bro I reply u here instead via yr PM

Nv try fuck other girls together with my own gf b4. So can't possibly tell u where exactly u can find that other girl you needed for your 3some with your own gf.

Since your gf is a thai, i give u my personal thoughts. I ever walk in to gogobar b4 with a thai girl. Disco club pub no need say cuz cfm got girls can go in. So if u go any places with lots of working girls inside so long your girl is not barred from entering, otherwise i like to think its all about your willingness to SPEND money, your budget can OFFER, your NEGO skills and your ways of ASK the golden question. Yr thai gf can help that process too. Thats all i can say. Wish u good luck.
Thanks for the info, Bro funboi! So it appears that Bangla Road is indeed the way to go...

BTW, as you can see, my girlfriend is being very nice to me . From my side, I'd like to treat her to the best Phuket can offer. Like what are the best restaurants for romantic dinners? Just the two of us, not three . My budget for this is pretty much unlimited. Again, would appreciate advice from you and all Bros here.