View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:06 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Re: Hayhay vs knuckleduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U say only ah, prove u are rich. Big cannon is free ma. Hahahaha, have many prove u go petain for $30 fuck and offer maid $30 for bbbj, u are cheap Charlie and a disgrace to ur ancestor name. You should kill urself, for me I have a good living and earning health income. You only earn $2600. U are so poor compare with me.

I can always have a fuck, for u maybe 3-6 month one fuck. Hahahaha.

I pity u give me ur account I transfer to u $30 for a ganny fuck every week I give u $30. Hahahahaha what a poor guy and u act rich hahahaha. Everyone here know u are a poor bastard and a loser
Bo lampa say no lampa la . Wanna play big we go jb lor. U can’t even turn up there . Rich my ass. U mean rich in acne ah hahaha fat poor loser can’t even afford to buy a cheapest car. I think my car u can’t even afford with that Low pay of yours work 20 years still can’t afford. Still wanna compare what? Compare how many maids u paid to fuck when I fuck for free? Pathetic bastard hum ji plus loser hahaha