Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
Just got back from Rowell and took the new batch of Thai ladyboys. This time there was only 2 that looked decent. I took the girl by the name of haru who was from phuket. She was all smiles until we reached the cubicle and demanded me to fuck her on the spot. Was a little turned off since she didn't offer any foreplay or blowjob. Nonetheless, I gave her a good ass wreakage to make her virgin trip and first night to Singapore memorable. Fucked her doggystyle like a beast in heat while jerking her lil cock till cum spurted all over the mattress. Finally, ended with me spreading her ass cheeks apart and came inside her.

She mentioned that she would be here till the 24 of July.

To sum up, I really enjoyed her nice pair of tits which felt natural and her baby smooth skin.
Haha bro, I also got her. But I didn't like that foreplay was additional $10 (she asked).

I decided to just fuck her hard, but she is quite mechanical. Once over, she just left.