Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
xiaonanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkillamilla View Post
Hi all, im here to share my recent experience. Was staying at shenzhen and was approached by the roadside pimps. Had a contact and decided to try. They have hotel outcalls which is relatively cheap. I was quote 800 for 1hr 1 shot but i managed to nego to 600RMB. The girls that i tried were all very young early 20s. All of them are skinny and dont expect any big racks. But they are all definitely tight af... here is the wechat you can add him and enquire. His service is remarkable as I request for non hotel visitor registered and he went over great lengths to ensure the secrecy. Wechat ID: LZB123002. Oh and they have like overnight 8hrs package for unlimited shot for like 800rmb?? I didnt have the chance to try as I was there for work and needed to wake up early. Please up points if you find this useful thanks!! Anw I stay at NanHu road area. Around LaoJie.

NB: never go for those girls that adds you on wechat as they look so different from photos and they need to register at front desk before they can come up..
Hmmm tried to outcall 1. the quality not a good. get quote for 1k rmb for 2shot.

there are no 800 unlimited overnight