View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wang Xue (Mogolian)

Maybe Wang Xue went to another country to work after her stint in sg?
I notice many girls be it Fls or legal geylang WLs after their stint here, maybe because got difficulty renewing pass or got caught or whatever issues cant come bakc to sg, will go Malaysia.

Esp legal geylang WLs I know a few, after they work here they cant come back to sg for a long time , so in the meantime many go Malaysia esp JB or KL to work. Those who choose JB can have access to their previous Singapore fan base.

Some Fl also go Malaysia, my favourite D cup Busty Gymnast Mongolian Goddess Bai Mudan used to work as FL here, her advertisements were in this FL Dome 2, she was called Qin and Xiao Yanzi, and also Bai Mudan. Bai Mudan is still working in Kuala Lumpur and I always specially take the Eltabina coach to Kuala Lumpur just to find her again. She looks so pure Mongolian as she is pure Mongolian and she give very good services. In KL I just do overnight with her.

The advantage of them going to Malaysia if cant return to sg is that due to exchange rate, sg bros will find the price of finding them there cheaper than they were in sg, so many actually will go to find their prev FL in WL in Malaysia. And its true, esp those in JB got plenty of sg bro going back to find them

Maybe Wang Xue really is working in Malaysia?

Most of the Fls and WLs I know usually stick to same job after their stint in sg, maybe some will take a break for one or two years then return to do FL.

Any kind bros who want to help us and help Wang Xue can share her updated contact info if she is still doing FL