Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
yunchi92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
So many cases where people are caught outside for breach of distancing measures. My gf scare to do outside now.

After many tries, finally managed to get gf ok to do outside. As usually we went out for groceries at night and she was in a braless spaghetti and a skirt. When we drove back to my mscp, I purposely parked higher where there was very few cars. We went to the back of my car boot to get the groceries out and I took the opportunity.

I hugged her from the back and kissed her. Caught her by surprise but she liked. Quickly followed by 1 hand playing with her boobs and another hand lifted her skirt and straight to finger her pussy. At first she said go home then do but I continued. After awhile her pussy was wet and I knew she was ok to bonk. She said limit me to 5 mins only because she scared people see us or cars coming up.

I didn't waste anytime and quickly removed her panty and keep inside one of the groceries bag. Lift up her skirt and poke my didi behind her in standing position.... with my car boot up to block in case. She was trying hard not to moan as it was very quiet. I tried to take off her spaghetti top but she didn't allow. But she ok to pull it down completely to her waist... exposing her boobs and nipples. I think I took more than 5 mins and finally cum onto the floor. She quickly dressed up but never wear back her panty. We took our bags and went back home.
Nice share bro. Did you pull up her skirt to expose her pussy too?