Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married men come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmys View Post
No children at the moment, not planning one for multiple reasons.

I’ll try my best to initiate sex at home. Still sorting out the mental issues that I’m having knowing that my wife might be unfaithful. I tried to take revenge and balance the scales last week by going to FL dome 1 and paid a whore for sex, thinking I will have a great time etc. Sadly it didn’t really help and I think the money can be well utilized in other areas. I guess some things are not for everybody as I needed emotional connection to engage in sex. I seemed to lose this connection with wife, hence although I have exclusive access to her, I am not turned on at all.
Bro, u should change your mindset that external med are there to enhance your sex life, better than zero sex. VirRed is a med to make you even harder, delay spray is to help u last longer in sex. All these will help to gain back your confident when you see your wife begging for more or when she is surprised by your sudden change and urging for more.

Blue wiz all these are colourless, to help your wife got more sex urge, but whether she will initiate sex or not, is another issue. I understand that you want to have more feeling in order to stay hard during sex and enjoy more, but a change of mentality like trying out sex toy, making your wife like a sex slave in bed, bdsm might help u enjoy and view sex in a different way. Perhaps some changes to the normal sex life between you and your wife might helps to create new interest in sex.

Personally I got no issue to get hard during sex, but I still use Vigred, delay spray and sex toy during my session with my gf, to enjoy sex to fullest. Really no harm trying all these bro.

As for spending money on FL, my advise is u want play no issue, but dun bring any disease back to your wife. Since visiting FL is not an issue to you, why not try out the things I mentioned on your wife to see any improvement?