View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metala View Post
You could try out Rong Rong at 1608, she's about 1.65, taller with her heels. From dongbei, fair and Gl feel.
I have tried Rong Rong -I think she is abt 1.64m, without heels, the most -once when she was quite new. She overdid in seeking attention and tried to turn me on using her style. In the end, it turned out to be a not so pleasant session. Typically, from my first session with a WL, I could clearly assess whether she is a worthy regular for me. She is not. Similarly, for other WLs e.g. Fei Er (1608) and former Angel (1606), they were clearly not my type, althu I'm sure some others find them suitable.