View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of
Re: Worst local FL encounter ever, pls avoid else you regret

TS, as a car owner myself I can understand how you felt. Saw the pics of the gal and she does give off something of that siao ting tong aura (she's sweet but she has that... crazy eyes look... or something). Your loss of time, money and the property damage is probably not worth the effort.

In any case, my humble opinion is that the fb link (to her business... which leads to her real-live fb acct) and msn id should be removed from this thread: everyone has their reasons for doing FL but being exposed like this within sbf for 'being siao' is somewhat crossing the line in terms of privacy. Yes, there's the argument that she should have used some alternate email or other identity if she was doing FL, but I'm sure she does not want to be shamed and named like this.

That's my 2 cents worth.