View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
The Vietbu is actually already so upfront with him in terms of what she sees in this marriage. She has put it nicely across to him but his lack of experience in the dating field means that he only interprets things the way he wants it..... this is a case of ownself convince ownself.
Actually, I have a different view. From TS's response to my questions re phone calls, I think TS and his viet girl has formed a certain connection. TS may be inexperience. Which of us is born with experience anyway. We all learn on the job. But TS strikes me as someone who is very clear eyed on the expectations. So is his viet girl fren.

They are just cleverly navigating thru the mechanics of life together. Both have quietly acknowledged this is not a union of love to begin with. A barter trade of sorts. Honesty upfront. About sex (with others), money, love and survival. Something even married couples cannot agree upon or discuss.

The normal view: This is a car crash waiting to happen. As bizarre as it is, something inside me thinks this may be the ultimate underdog story. With a fairy tale ending.

TS, I hope you get your girl. Rem my points to you. Make sure she agrees to sex with you after marriage. Better still, agree on the frequency per week. Make sure she agrees to be that trophy wife to show your family. You are good to go!!

**Geez....I can't even believe I am advising this haha**