Old 31-01-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kayseedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Massage in KL

Warning! Jurassic Park. This place is called "Ya K*ng ge", above a hair dresser place at OUG market.

Just left the place and triggered me to write this post after not posting for so many years and not going to MPs for so long.

Met this ML on WeChat. Looks nothing like the profile picture. Went to the MP, saw the bad condition, but since I sent all the way, I thought I'll just get a massage. During the massage, she kept trying to convince me for the extra service. The place is run down, and I felt dirty just lying there. Don't think they change the towel. Shit, need a shower immediately after this. The rest of the PRC were all fugly, sitting around smoking and the place stinks. I think I was the only customer.

The massage was 1hr for RM50. I told her I don't want service and she can just do 30 mins and get some rest, and I'll tip her a bit.

Name: Yuan Yuan (PRC)
Place: Dirty, run down
Body: mid-large
Face: 4/10
Massage: 4/10
Batin: Refused RM100
FJ: No
Roam: Didn't ask
Damage: RM50 (Tip: RM20)
WIR: Never

After I left, she message me and said I didn't tip. I told her I gave her RM20. Then she replied saying minimum was RM100 and she gave up a customer for me. Hell, I should get paid for her to touch me in the first place.