View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Went to a house in L16. Was shocked to hear that 5 of their 6 newbies have returned to China. The remaining 2 WLs were all on code red. Called Selina from house 1612, after being told that my earlier choice, Cindy of the same house, has also returned to China.

FRs on Selina have been provided by samster Doomas in the Cunt King's thread. My brief report on Selina is as follows:

Selina is 1.6m tall, 44 kg in weight, slim and sexy lady. She has fair complexion and looks quite attractive with sparkling eyes, sharp nose bridge, shoulder length black hair and spot a warm loving smile. Her boobs are of B cup, natural & soft, big areola (old S$1 coin size) & brown nipples. Her boobs would bounce beautifully as her pussy is thrusted. Her pussy has lips which one could flap with the tongue or suck during painting. She is a very open and cheerful lady who could strike a good and honest conversation very easily. She frenches me when the door close, provides soapy boobs fuck of the dick, frenching and deep-throat bbbj during shower. Selina is skilful in teasing finger sexy massage, boobs teasing of the back, can do nice tongue licking catbath from shoulder to knee, AR followed by balls licking and bbbj. She truly provides arousing sensations. She frenches passionately with loving tongue fight and enjoys my pussy licking, mouth pinching of pussy lips and finger penetration of her pussy. FJ with her was in three positions: cowgal, carry her up and fuck, and missionary. After all was over, she praised and rated our FJ very highly. She was happy to please me and I am glad she felt happy too!
Which house got 5-6 newbies go home?