View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Divorceed fall in to share your sob story

was together with my ex wife since 2005. gt married in 2013. divorced in jan 2019. finalised divorce in feb 2020 ( finalised meaning the matrimonial asset and all finalised). according to muslim law. have 3 kids. i divorce when she is preg.

story:

during engage forst few mnths after found out gt credit card debt. first it was onli 1. to summarise she is not truthful.gt like 6 cards, license moneylender, buy jewellry on loan and also borrow from werk. stupid to help he pay up. since we are engaged. i told her its a loan. and help pay up monthly. m earning more then her.

after marriage, still servicing her loan and after 1 yr plus to 2 yrs settled. i thought finished. den i found out still have summore debt.

debt b4 marriage can say her lifestyle. but after marriage don see her buy expensive things. bills all i pay, car, groceries and everyting. paid her hp bills and all. end up per mnth m left few hundreds.

final straw came in 2018 wen i found out another 4 credit cards plus personal loan. i have applied for part time uni. need to save money for school fees. ask her eats d loan for. deny n deny.and den i shw her the credit card receipt. cannot run.she turn story say spend on family.ask her show credit card statement n receipt, credit bureau report she refuse. i had d last straw. we file for divorce. money gone and not accountable. like drbt is ard 30k at least.