Old 14-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hongghan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do not trust LOCAL FL website

Was in kl over the long weekend for work, Feeling lonely after a long day meetings so decided to call in for some “takeaways” wasn’t sure about the food quality so decided to call for fast food first.

Contacted KLStar over whatspp for eye candy in the OUG area. A SYT by the name of Pomelo caught my eye, Bro Cool told me she’s fully booked for the day and recommended another new blood by the name of Sunya.

I wasn’t picky so I settled and was not disappointed with what I settled for.

Place was easy enough to find and after I knocked she opened the door but I was not greeted by her, instead she was hiding behind the door like a school girl. She looked pretty enough definitely not switch and baiting. Her attire was mildy enticing, I could tell if it was underwear or a hybrid swimsuit. She was also vaguely familiar can’t helped but think she was someone i bonked before.

We spoke a little about the weather and smog and she proceeded to lightly caressed my thigh and brushed my inner thigh a bit deliberately. Could be that her English isn’t that powerful and my Thai was half past 6 too.

I took the hint but maintained my composure, and suggested we shower first since I haven’t showered after work, as she slowly disrobed I am awed by her complexion, its not porcelain white but its considered fair for a thai, Her breasts are ample and her rear is a handful. Trying to break the ice I slowly run my hands across her rear before sweeping up along the tight crack, she turned, smile and winked. Good!

The she took my hand and picked up a towel, I saw the glint of a condom package and was wondering if we are going to do the first shot in the bathroom.

After testing if the water is hot enough, she slowly worked up a lather with the soap and gave a me a detailed rub down. She paid extra attention to my lil bro and washed it with a level of detail like I’ve never experienced. She also did a butt crack around your shaft rub which i really liked.

True enough she started a deep throat blow job right after the lather was washed off, as she took it in, she also worked her right hand around it like a motorcycle rever.. When she scratched off gently what minute dirt the soap didn’t take with her upper and lower teeth gently gnawing on the shaft, she dipped the tip of her tongue into the small hole where you pee. The sensation between an ache and a numbness coursed through your body. Sorry to say I gave up my first shot. I had a full load on her face and mouth, but she laughed as if she expected it and didn’t shy away or spit like most CIM FLs.

After she only water washed off the ejaculate, she waved the rubber and ask if I would like to do it standing in the shower. I did it once many years back and wasn’t sure. She said its ok cause I have 2 shots and she will be sure to finish off the last one on bed. Since I always fantasized about making love in the rain I decided to give it a go.

I didn’t really like it to be honest, but she seemed to enjoy entering her from behind, not ANAL but entering from behind, the water amplified the piak piak sound as I was making her cum. After like 1 minute, I think she uttered “I finit” Now I know why the secrecy, I think she likes it standing up and in the shower more than most.

We wiped dry and proceeded to the bed, i had another chance to admire her body as we got ready, she walked close to me looking into my eyes while i was sitting at the edge of the bed and had her boobs in my face, i gobbled one, teased another and fingered her below. Her nipples swiftly erected and her nest got wet. She gently pushed me down to bed, unwrapped the condom and rolled it over my shaft, without waiting for me to shift further into the centre she cowgirl on top of me and gyrated in a wavy motion. There was very little up and down, more the sit hard legs around your waist kinda squeeze.

I slowly shifted in as i was afraid she’d fall, she gyrated faster like with no fear of falling. I found her squeezing contracting her vagina as i was inside and that almost cost me. So i asked if i can delay my orgasm a while, she stopped almost immediately and smiled and say yes.

We switched positions to missionary and while i was going in and out of her, she again did the contracting and squeezing bit. This time i had no time to ask for a delay so i also “FINIT”

She didn’t rush to cleaned me up, but instead stroked me from collar bone to nipple with her finger tips. I was afraid of a leak as my cock tends to shrivel after i come so i swiftly pulled out and went to the washroom. She joined me and helped me washed my bro with a little soap.

I was about to dress up and leave when she said there is still time. So we proceeded to lie on the bed naked and she stroked my chest to groin casually brushing over my balls and shaft with her finger tips. I got aroused and my bro showed. She didn’t think her work is done and proceeded to tongue tip attacked my bros head once more. The strange numb ache returned to my body and i came a third time. But this time no sperm come out le.

This time i had to dress and leave cause i was a bit dizzy from 3 times in 45 mins??

We exchanged we chats, she fretted kissed me for a bit and she sent me an internet pic and asked me to look at it until we meet again.. LOL.

To summarise:

Face: 8/10 : Its the real deal so i like it. Scared of bait and switch now.
Body: 8/10 : Good mix between big breasts, not fat, hour glass figure and fair skin tone. Ive had lady groot and dumbos before so…
FJ: 8/10 : I kinda of enjoyed her strong grippy style, i think she enjoyed it too, I’m not sure if her mild blush white she was on top and below was because of the hot weather, but she did sweat quite a bit while we were at it even with the AC on.
BBBJ: Her deep throat was only for a short while. Her tongue tip into your penis move was a killer for me. I don’t know if other bros will like it.
GFE: Very girlfriend like, she kept reminding me of the teenage bonk i had before, the giggles during our secret meetings, the teases, the intense need to finish me off before she finished kinda thing. And the deep french kisses before we part.
RTF: Definitely. She will be in KL for 2 weeks there after she is shifting her base to other countries. But we will be in touch over WeChat. Lets see what happens next..

Disclaimer: She didn’t pay me, and the OKT didn’t pay me. Its totally what i got, if you don’t get what i wrote, pls don’t give the lady or myself a hard time? Thanks.