View Single Post
Old 19-09-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dating App Support Group - CMB / OKC / Tinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfstirfry View Post
Some safety guidelines
1. Image search FIRST.
2. Don't bother with China based / Angmoh chicks with no location specified
3. wechat on profile = almost always scam
4. insta on profile = just want followers

Goes without saying, never ever ever ever send money.
Or sign up for some stupid account to watch a live video.
Those bits are good advice. To add to that, I think it is important to maintain some sort of self-introspection and perspective - you should have a rough idea of just how eligible you are. If you're just an Average Joe, not particularly handsome, rich or influential, then don't expect instagram influencer standard chio bus to swipe back without any agendas.

I reiterate wolfstirfry's point to "never ever send money". Also, never invest in gold or cryptocurrencies with strangers you meet on these apps. Those are 100% scams. If you are making big bucks in investments, would you have to go to dating apps to look for new investors? Use common sense. Don't get swayed into doing stupid things just because of a nice pair of boobs.

Ok dudes, good luck, take care, have fun (: