Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
haii5717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: real solid massage in pelangi(JB)

hi all,

First of all, must thanks TS for the contact of the boss cos if without the contact i would not have found this place. Went there twice already and really sorry for this late FR.

The 1st time i went there was served by Chun Hong. Haha. Ist time try just asked for 1 hour session. But the massage was really good. She is the strong kind. haha.

Below are some brief FR on Chun Hong:
Name: Chun Hong, PRC
Looks: 6/10,
Boobs: din try to see. ist timer so do not dare to. haha
Figure: 6.5/10 quite alright, just look a bit fresh
Massage: 8/10 strong massage
HJ: 6/10 not too bad but very fast action. not much sensitive touch

The second time i went on last Friday, which was just 2 days ago. This time round very easy to locate since i know the place already. Somemore Fri no jam at checkpoint so quite a smooth journey for me.

This time round was served by Xiao Feng as according to boss Colin. Her massage consider not bad but bad thing is she will reply message during the session. Though i dun really mind but still feel a bit of not that pro. She say she was there for 2 months alr. From Har Erbin, China. Her massage not as strong as Chun Hong. But can feel she has tried her best.

Some brief report for Xiao Feng;
Name: Xiao Feng, PRC, Har Erbin
Looks: 6/10, MILF look but with make up still ok
Boobs: din see again. but look quite firm
Figure: 7/10 quite alright, belong to skinny kind
Massage: 7/10 not enought strength, will use elbow instead.
HJ: 7/10 juagen for me and explain the advantage of doing so. haha.

Overall i few the massage there was not bad based on the 2 visits. Thanks bro TS for such good recommendation.