View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

in my eagerness i finished showering before Julia came back in. but since the shower was part of her service, she got me to jump back in after she came back. it was all pretty SOP but every now and then she would give a peck to lil' bro to try and wake him up. and everytime we looked into one another's eyes without anything to say, she would give me a giggle and a peck on the lips.

after shower i got on the bed and she started with a slow and sensous cat bath all over my back. i could feel tingling sensations in my butt whenever she went back there and it felt all the more better as i wondered if she was going to lick my ass too. Sure enough, she soon got there and starting with some decent tongue action that seemed to move deeper and deeper. but it turned out alright and it was a pretty good experience.

catbath continued after she flipped me over. it was all a pretty good standard. finally she started to work on lil' bro. she must have spent like 10 mins giving a slow BBBJ and included the hot and cold treatment too. Her suction was quite good too, kept trying to tug lil' bro to life. I must add at this point, i think i was feeling all feverish and all, and even thought the sensations she gave me were awesome and i was trying not to cum, lil' bro was nothing more than half awake and try as i might i couldn't get him up.

Julia was very patient and kept trying to get him up with enough success at last to get him up. Capped me and then started riding me. I wasn't anywhere near my best but still managed to go through 3 positions with her till i unloaded with great satisfaction in doggy. the rooms in 39 tope may be rather small and dingy but the mirrors are wonderful to look at bouncing tits, the 2 of your bodies fucking. my kicks

i unloaded just as the buzzer went and then proceeded for another shower which Julia insisted on helping. didn't have to lift an arm like the 1st time, she washed me cleaned and finshed with lil' bro in her mouth again.

overall, her service is perhaps one of the best i've had, especially since she was so patient even though i was having a crap day. she can speak reasonable english so communication was alright.

looks - 8/10
body - 7.5/10 a little thick around the waiste bit i rather that than skin and bones!
boobs - 8/10 C-cup, all natural but a little saggy
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ -7.5/10 fake expression but then its my fault also since i don't think i had any form to get her off.
overall service - 9/10 gfe, though might be a little too cute for some bros.
rft - yes!!!
damage - $130 half hour

bros pls up my points if this has been any good! cheers!